Price for the 13-day trip
1st to 13th of November, 2020
» Limited places – we operate on a ‘first reserved’ basis
» Note we also have a package for non dancers, please contact us for details
Please note the deposit is strictly non refundable. The remainder of the cost (full cost minus deposit) is payable before or by August 1st, 2020; this remainder becomes strictly non refundable 45 days before departure.
What is included
• Accommodation: IMPORTANT – To make you feel in Japan and to keep the cost of the trip reasonable, we’ll stay in traditional Japanese apartments (‘tatami fitted rooms’): In Tokyo and Kyoto, we will rent several flats for the group. Whilst traveling around Japan, we will alternate between flat rentals and traditional accommodation in ‘Minshuku’.
Please note ACCOMMODATION WILL BE SHARED. We cannot offer private rooms for singles, but in Roma, do as the Romans as they say…
• 4 classes for our group are included in the holidays in Tokyo
• Welcome dinner
• Inland travel by train: the package includes a 7-day travel rail pass for our train travels around Tokyo and to Kyoto / Nara. Your Railpass can be used on any train (JR).
* Japan rail pass can ONLY be purchased by non Japan residents, and must be bought and picked up BEFORE leaving to Japan. It is not available in Japan. We will buy it on your behalf and give it to you when we see you in Tokyo.
What is not included
• Flights & insurance: Flights to and from Tokyo and taxi from the airport are not included. Note that the return back to the airport is covered by your Rail pass
• Tube or bus in Tokyo when not covered by the Railpass (typically £1.50 per travel); taxis
• Travel Insurance (this is a requirement for all travellers)
• Meals & out of pocket expenses (i.e. what is not specified in the ‘included’ paragraph above)
• Entry to milongas and to temples + all other sights
• Paypal fees if applicable
Deposit is strictly non refundable. The remainder of the payment is fully refundable until August 15, at which point it becomes non refundable.
By joining the trip you fully agree with our disclaimer.